Links to related sites
- Norbert Schneider's "Philips/Schuco
- An excellent site in German covering the entire history of the series,
with complete illustrated component listings for almost every kit. Norbert
is also the single contributor that has helped me the most with providing
material and piecing together hard to find and often contradictory information
about the kits and their history.
- Hans Otten's
Philips Electronic Engineer site
- A site mainly in English with a wealth of material covering the entire
history of the series, including a large number of original photos.
Special attention must be given to the earlier
generations of kits, such as Pionier radios, the EE 10 and 20 series, RE 1/2
Radio Engineer and IE 2000 Interphone. This is also the source of many scanned
- Thomas Rigert's
- German-language web forum and wiki for Philips, Schuco and similar
Koenen's "Philips bouwdozen" site
- As one of the original designers of the series, Steef is in an unique
position to bring us a wealth of information about the kits. He has
started an ambitious site in Dutch, planning to make available PDFs of
very much material.
- Jurjen Kranenborg's Philips EE
- Jurjen describes improvements and enhancements to several EE 2000 and
EE 2001 constructions.
- Jacques de Wit's "Philips
Sjaak has made a site in Dutch with much information about the
EE 2000, EE 2001 and ABC series.
- Thomas F.
Drescher's Philips parts page
- Thomas has some good pictures of the original components used in most
of the EE series kits.
- Leo Snoeren's
Philips experimenteerdozen site
- This Dutch site has good pictures of many kits, including some very
- Michael Schülke's pages about the Philips Microcomputer Masterlab kit
from 1984, with datasheet and instruction set for the microprocessor and
documentation of the bus layout.
- Computer Lehrbaukasten
(CL 1600 series)
- A German page by Dr. Martin Elfers about the CL 1601 kit,
currently hosted on norbert.old.no.